- On 19. June 2018
We are a family-owned company with about 1.000 employees worldwide. We develop and produce high-tech and eco-friendly liquid, powder and film coatings for industrial use.
Department: Technical Service
Area: Hungary, Kecskemét
Starting date: September 2018 or earlier
- By using your technical knowledge you assure a good performance of our products on the painting lines of our customer in Hungary.
- You analyze any difficulties in the painting process and realize all the necessary trials on-site at the customer’s plant.
- To solve the identified problems you proactively take measures or consult with the Technical Customer Manager or the Research & Development Department (laboratory) in Stuttgart,
- As our first contact on-site you are networking with the customer’s employees, collecting and sharing information relevant for the development of the business relationship with your colleagues (Woerwag customer team).
- Last, but not least you ensure the successful launch of new products at your customer’s plant by planning it on-site, by ensuring that the correct parameters are met, by performing trials and creating pre-samples.
- A proven track record in the automotive painting industry, on-line support.
- You will demonstrate a drive, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and to challenge yourself, demonstrating the ability to deliver under pressure and to increase success rate.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers, colleagues and sales teams.
- When it comes to communication with international colleagues you show strong English or German skills (B-Level).
- Due to significant travel for this role a driving license is required.
- You will be IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, previous experience in a role with a global scope would be advantageous.
- structured initial training and a good onboarding
- the chance to participate in challenging and innovative projects
- individual support by various training and development opportunities
- attractive salary package and company car
- an interesting career perspective in an international company