What does a...
…Chemical Production Specialist?
10 good reasons for your traineeship at Wörwag
- Community: open and friendly working atmosphere, fun at work
- Support: supplementary factory training to deepen the technical subjects
- Security: an open-ended employment contract upon successful completion of training
- Meaningfulness: active involvement in our specialist areas – right in the middle of things
- Financial independence: fair remuneration, vacation pay, bonuses, pension plan
- Appreciation: regular feedback and personal exchange with trainers
- Future: many options for your personal and professional development with us
- Flexibility: a flexible working time account and 30 vacation days per year
- Health: vital breaks, health days, mobile massages, company restaurant
- Shared experiences: Induction week, field trips, excursions, rock climbing and much more
We like it colorful!
Surely you have already held a product with our coatings in your hands. Maybe a bicycle, an electrical appliance or other everyday items? We can be found everywhere! Because all major car brands, electrical appliance and furniture manufacturers use our paints:
Ever seen BMW’s Valencia orange? – that is one of the most popular special color shades also other car brands make their cars chic with us: whether Audi, VW or Mercedes – we go along. We are also used for bicycles, electric razors, refrigerators, USM furniture, construction site vehicles or for windows, because with our paints we simply make the world even more colorful!
What our trainees say
It's great what we get in training!
The good support was the deciding factor for me.